Traditional New Build
Custom built with 3,790 square feet of living space offers the perfect balance between privacy and spacious living amongst its walls and covered porches. Though it’s a landmark in its area, this home blends in beautifully with the community while capturing Southwest Oakville’s charm through wood siding, natural stone, painted wood trim, columns and cedar shakes. Massing and rooflines were kept low to keep in line with adjacent homes.
Unique Design Elements
- Natural light fills all three levels of the home, which features 10-foot ceilings on the main floor and 9 foot on the second level
- Spacious kitchen with oversized professional appliances, wine cooler and a large central island.
- Fully open oak staircase featuring oak solids, custom stain and seal, finished on-site with metal pickets and oversized wood newel posts offering a truly contemporary look.
- Conveniently located laundry on the main level with access from two car garage
- Open concept floor plan to maximize living space and natural light.
- Master ensuite custom freestanding soaker tub fully glassed in shower enclosure, featuring designer porcelain tile, Caesarstone® countertops, dual under mount sinks
- Elegant and contemporary architectural design with complimentary colour scheme both interior and exterior.