“The Severance” Custom built with over 3700 sq ft of living space, this home offers the perfect balance between privacy and spacious living amongst its walls and covered porches. Although it is a landmark, this home blends in beautifully with the community while capturing Southwest Oakville’s charm through wood siding, natural stone, painted wood trim, and columns. Massing and rooflines were designed in keeping with adjacent homes.
Unique Design Elements
- Natural light fills all three levels of the home, which features 10-foot ceilings on the main floor and 9 foot on the second and lower level
- Spacious dream kitchen and butlers’ servery with oversized professional appliances, wine cooler, and large central island
- Open concept great room features a floor to ceiling fireplace feature wall with modern fireball gas insert
- Conveniently located laundry on the main level
- Master ensuite custom freestanding soaker tub fully glassed in shower enclosure, featuring designer porcelain tile, Caesarstone® countertops, dual under mount sinks
- Professionally landscaped all around, the backyard is an entertainer’s dream with a covered patio, living wall and mature trees that add extra privacy